Monday 21 September 2009

Who Are These People?

I'd like to pull together the recent stories about teaching 5 year old kids to masturbate and the Independent Safeguard Authority's efforts to ensure unsavoury characters are not allowed access to young children as I wonder to myself whether all people involved in dreaming up these questionable edicts in the UNHCR have been vetted for suitability.

Oh what the heck, I've just come over all belt and braces. Let's run a check on every person with a connection to a child focused quango or government department to be on the safe side. The influence they wield over our children's personal development in some incredibly sensitive ways (allbeit at arms length) is considerable and I for one would feel somewhat reassured to know that the criminal records and personal circumstances of all personnel have been thoroughly checked...

No comments: