Friday 26 November 2010

It's Called Censorship Stupid

I've been reading the sickening stories of sexual predators plying young girls with drink and drugs and found a curiosity in reporting which induced me to search futher;  it seems there is an inconsistency in that muslim offenders are not referred to as paedophiles in any of the stories I've read yet in similar stories involving white offenders and children of a similar age there is no such shyness about calling a spade a spade. Now this is a minor issue in what is a revolting topic but the latest story I could find in the MSM which used both words in the same article is 2002. Have I discovered a blatant example of censorship? Maybe.


ps: I sez lock 'em all up until they are too old and shrivelled to be a threat to anybody...

No comments: